Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Upcoming Western....but no release date yet!


 Upcoming Western

    Here you go! *happy sigh* I could just stare at them all day! I've not decided on a cover yet but they will be on it, for sure! I have to have an image of my characters before I start writing. I know, kinda crazy, but that's how my muse works...then it takes off on me and the characters do the rest! I'm lucky in that respect. I can't hold them back and they're already working on things, I just haven't had time to get them down in writing yet. A few priorities need to be completed first, then I can just write...but soon, I will keep you updated on the progress!

NEWS ALERT!! Book 4 in The Boss's Pet series is ON SALE for .99  until April 2! Grab your copy now for a taste of the series! Read the XXX-rated excerpt first if you like. Pass on the news and thank you!