Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nichelle Gregory - Erotic Romance


Nichelle Gregory
Erotic Romance

       Nichelle Gregory has been in love with books and writing since middle school. An avid reader, Nichelle used to hide all of her romance novels under the bed from her parents, who didn't approve of her reading material. 
      Living in Chicago, Nichelle loves being in the Windy City, except from December to February…one word: snow! A lover of the arts, Nichelle enjoys anything that embraces the creative nature within us all. Her top three interests would be: music, decadent desserts, and of course writing!  When she's not engrossed in a book, Nichelle enjoys paranormal, sci-fi and romantic movies with a glass of wine.
      Penning her first erotic story in 2008, Nichelle finally gave into the desire to write wickedly sexy tales with romance, heart and lots of heat!  She enjoys creating stories that involve super sexy alpha heroes with divine heroines in magical, exotic, and fantastic scenarios. Bringing believable characters to life who thrill and excite her readers is a challenge that continues to push Nichelle.  
    You can always expect a simply sexy story with a fast-paced plot, engaging characters discovering love or lust when you slip into a fantasy with Nichelle Gregory!


As You Desire 

Tonya:  Readers love to know more about their authors. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Nichelle:  Hmmm...let’s see. Well, I’m 5’ 7" of curvy chocolate. I melt in your mouth and in your hands...you know who you are. I like it sweet, but I prefer it naughty, sweaty...kinky. Ha! What else? Ah, yes...I love reading a good book and writing them too.

Tonya:  Ah! A woman after my own heart! Do you have a day job?

Nichelle:  Yes. I juggle a million different balls daily...most of them covered with peanut butter.

Tonya:  Some of us have things we do to get into the writing frame of mind like music, or drinks. Do you have anything special you do to get into the writing mood?

Nichelle:  Music is always playing, unless I’m brainstorming on a new story. I love visual inspiration too! I’m totally addicted to Tumblr.

Tonya:  I'll have to check them out; I've not been over there yet! Where do you keep story ideas? Where do they come from?

Nichelle:  Story ideas pop into my head constantly. People watching, music, nature, commercials, photos, food...ideas are everywhere.

Tonya:  Are you a daytime writer, night time writer, and do you have to be alone to write?

Nichelle:  I’m a total night owl and I must be alone. That’s when the magic happens!

Tonya:  I'm a night owl, too! What advice would you give to new authors?

Nichelle:  Network. Get connected and comfortable using social media. I’ve meet some great authors and writers this way and these connections can also become invaluable resources.

Tonya:  Had I not been out networking, we wouldn't have met! So it DOES work. Do you write better when you first have an idea of what your characters look like or do you write, then add character looks?

Nichelle:  I need to see all the characters in my head before I write. Sometimes, my muse will surprise me with a character I hadn’t anticipated and I’ll take a moment to craft the character’s looks and personality in my mind before continuing on.

Tonya:  What attracts you most about men?

Nichelle:  Intelligence. Confidence. Humor.

Tonya:  We’re dying to hear about your latest book. What can you tell us without spoiling the storyline?

Nichelle:  I’m so excited about Ample Delights releasing on August 20th with Total E-Bound Publishing! This sun-soaked steamy erotic romance features a voluptuous heroine and a sexy hot model with a craving for curvy women! Here’s the blurb:
    Beauty, brains and voluptuous curves...Terrah’s exactly the kind of woman Nick’s been looking for, but can he convince her that the smokin’ hot chemistry between them is more than skin deep?

     Terrah Bryant embraces her curves despite being immersed in the modelling world. Her job as a makeup artist requires confidence, creativity and the ability to stay focused in the presence of some of the world’s finest men. She has never had a problem until she works with Nick Tasso, a gorgeous Greek model who has a thing for voluptuous women. Terrah is swept away by the sizzling chemistry between them and emotionally unprepared when their electric connection blossoms into something more than hot sex. She struggles to deal with the media’s scrutiny over her body and their burgeoning relationship. Terrah must decide to trust her heart and face her own insecurities before she can have the 'happily ever after' she truly desires.

Tonya:  Tssss! That sounds like wonderfully hot read! Where can our readers find you and your books?

Nichelle:  I love hearing from and talking to readers! You can find me around the web here:





Tonya:  Is there anything else you want to tell our readers?

Nichelle:  You absolutely must check out the hot free reads on my blog! They are guaranteed to get the blood pumping!


Tonya:  What is your favorite night time snack?

Nichelle:  Mojito. That’s not a snack, but it would be the only thing I’d really reach for. J

Tonya:  Do you like toppings on your ice cream?

Nichelle:  I love Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked and Double Fudge Brownie ice cream. So, when I indulge I don’t add any more guilt...I mean toppings.

Tonya:  What’s your favorite meal - Italian, Mexican, Thai, etc?

Nichelle:  Mmmm...I love Asian food. I also love a good pizza. Fresh tomatoes, black olives, three cheese blend...a little slice of heaven!

Tonya:  Nichelle, thank you for being my sexy guest of the week! It's going to be full of fun and naughty chat! Readers, we're waiting for your comments!

 Don't forget to grab your sexy
FREE reads at the link above!!