Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Book 4 in The Boss's Pet series!

Book 5 coming in June 2013

     Many readers aren't aware that book four is out there! I knoooow! But that's what my book sales are telling me so I thought I'd put it out there again to let all of you know this is the newest book in the series. For those who love HOT excerpts, click HERE to read it before you buy! If you've not watched the book trailer, click HERE! The buy links are there, too, for those who've not read the series. Best of all - The Contract, book 1, is FREE!!

 
     I'll also be chatting this weekend over at Lori King's blog and hope you stop in to at least get in on the contest! Her link is on the left and it goes live Thursday night! Come on over and check out my post as well as roaming around Lori's site! You just may find more books to your liking!

     In March of 2013, book one of my erotic western series comes out titled Come Tame Me! I hope you're anxious to read! For a peek at Chapter 1, click HERE - leave a comment if you liked it and give it a star rating for me, pretty please? *wink* Thanks for clicking over here to read my post. I love hearing from you! Muah!