Sunday, December 23, 2012

I wish you all kinds of LOVE! Muah!

Merry Christmas
to all my little smut lovers!

        My wish for each of you this season is for you to feel the love of family and friends all around you, even those of us who may be far away from you. Love has no bounds and travels great lengths to reach all of us, we just need to be open and receptive. I hope you are! Love can come to you in many different ways and may show up in the smile of a total stranger - smile back and share your love!
      I have been blessed this year with readers from all over the globe. I want to say thank you so much for reading my work, following my blog, Facebook page and Twitter. I hope in some small way I've been able to entertain you just a wee bit! *wicked laugh*
       Visit my website to check out all of my books and upcoming series. I publish in all formats so no matter what type of e-reader you have, you can download me! I love it! If you love cowboys, my erotic western series might be what you're looking for. I hope you bookmark my site so you can return later to check for news updates. I also have a forum where members of my site can post and chat with other members. A better way to stay up to date with me is to sign up for my newsletter - I pick monthly winners for gift cards so subscribe today!
       May each of you get what you're hoping for this Christmas and may you have the best of Santas!

Muah!