Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New release of book one in the lesbian romance series, Through His Lens

 
Tonya Kinzer
Erotic Romance

     I'm excited to finally get this book out for those who've been waiting for it. I loved writing this book because a woman's body is beautiful, regardless if she's thin or normal. The female body intrigues us as much as it intrigues the men. Simple touches in just the right spots evoke sensations that are indescribable. The female/female relationship is something special that some just don't understand, as well as the male/male relationship.
     As a writer, it gives me the opportunity to connect with more readers about a love between two people and what they share. I hope you enjoy Dreams Do Come True, which goes live on Jan 23rd!


     Click over to the FB Party Page, click join to let me know you'll be joining us at some point during the tour. Below is the giveaway that opens on Jan 19th - grand prize for the tour is a KINDLE FIRE! I knoow! There will also be other prizes at my tour stops (they'll be posted on the upper left in the blog schedule) and if you drop by those, be sure to leave a comment as I'll be picking winners at each stop from those who comment - INCLUDING this one! SO BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!! What might you win? How about wallpaper for your desktop that relates to the book?




WHERE TO FIND ME

Website

Facebook

Twitter


Please grab your e-copy TODAY!

Amazon

All Romance
Please use the share buttons below to 
let your friends know about the giveaway!