Monday, June 27, 2011

Author Interview - Tonya Kinzer - Erotic Romance Author

   Gift Card Winner:  Ju D - Congratulations!!


      Thank you for stopping in this week to help me celebrate the release of book three in my series - The Boss's Pet: Sharing Among Friends! I appreciate the support from so many of my friends and fellow authors. I'm honored!
     I have Sondra with me to talk about life with her Boss, Nick, and how that's working for her. She's independent, sexy, confident and knows what she wants out of life. 

Tonya:  Sondra, I'm glad you stopped in. I know you and Nice are busy. What is it about Nick that draws you to him?

Sondra:  I'm not sure I can put a finger on just what it is that pulls me toward this sexy man. I know he has a magnetism that attracts all women and when he looks at you with those sexy blues of his, it's as though he can read your mind and implant thoughts into you brain of what he wants from you!

Tonya:  I'm not sure how you pull it off having a boss with sexy eyes like Nick has. Is it hard to work and concentrate in the same office with a man who tugs at your wants and needs?

Sondra:  If we're working on a client portfolio, it's all business for both of us. We want to make sure we get the investment recommendations right for that client. We look at the amount of money being invested, what their goals are and the portfolio has to match what the client goals are for their future and the number of years they have to go to meet that goal. When it's time for us to relax, it's only after the research is done.

Tonya:  Has anything surprised you about entering into the lifestyle that Nick has introduced you to?

Sondra:  I think that would have to be the way your thought process changes when you're in the submissive mode. Both parties have to agree before hand what can and can't be done. It saves a lot of misunderstanding and hurt feelings. As a Dom, Nick seems to know exactly what I want and need; His patience and control are above anyone I've ever met. I'm not sure how he does that, but I love his thought process.

Tonya:  You enjoy the blindfold and restraints. Doesn't that require a lot of trust between two people?

Sondra:  Yes, it does. I totally trust Nick not to hurt me or do something that I've not agreed to ahead of time. Not being able to anticipate what he is going to do to tease and torment me just adds to the excitement.

Tonya:  The two of you are becoming closer and I would guess the feelings you have for one another are building. What's in the future for you two.

Sondra:  I can't speak for Nick, but yes, I'm falling in love with the man. He's in my thoughts constantly, I find myself doing things that will please him and when I'm not with him, I want to be.


Tonya:  Have you ever thought about being the Dominant at all and could you do that?

Sondra: *wicked laugh* I can't answer that without spoiling the next book....but, yes, the thought has entered my mind quite bit lately!

Tonya:  Sondra, thanks so much for being here with us today. Readers, all who comment and leave their email addy, you will be entered into the drawing I do Saturday morning for a $15 gift card to Amazon or B & N. I'll be around to answer questions in the evening so leave something for me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you all for stopping in to meet and learn a bit more about Sondra.
     I'm considering a newsletter so if you'd like to receive that, please answer my poll!