Saturday, August 3, 2013

AfterDark-Online - August is BDSM Month!


August is BDSM Month!

     Oooohhh....my lil smut lovers...August at AfterDark-Online is a great time for those of us who love to be bad! Click the link above or the button on the right to head over. I'm honored to be show-cased on their site for the entire month! I have a page there with excerpts but I'm only part of the fun you'll find among all the authors who have posted stories. Things begin to heat up by Monday, the 5th, so do head over, roam around and get into my contest. As you can see above, I'll be holding a contest for the entire series and when book five releases in late 2013, the winner will receive their copy.


     Be sure to stop in often at After Dark Online this month so you get a chance to read the hot authors who've penned several stories for your reading pleasure! We DO aim to please. Thank you so much to those who've bought my books and are eagerly waiting for book five. I wish I could write faster for you but The Boss keeps me busy at the office and is wanting me there daily. I've tried to tell him YOU want more books but he wants his work done, too. *sigh* To be in such demand by so many is great but stretches me thin....I'll not quit, I love what I do at both jobs too much for that!
     What am I working on now? The first book in my western series! I hope you love the characters because you'll get a chance to learn what happens with all of them throughout all the books. After reading book one, Come Tame Me, you'll want book two, Dani's story, to be released in mid-2014! I promise I'll get to work on that after book five, above, comes out.


     Do click the share buttons below so all your naughty friends can stop by! Thank you for coming by to check out my news! Monday will be the start of a week with Poppy Dennison - I hope you come back. She's holding a contest! Muah!