Friday, January 14, 2011

Readers, chime in, we'd love to hear from you!

 
YOU are who we write for and we want to get it correct. I want to write so that my characters get stuck in your head and you're thinking of them long after you put the book down. I want you to think of them on more adventures, wonder what if, wonder how they might handle certain situations. I want you to want inside my character's head.

I hope I create characters that also make you want to become a better person, to become stronger in your world, to stand up for yourselves and not be pushed around. I want you to take away something from my books when you're done. I also want you to enjoy what my characters enjoy and become strong enough to discuss what you want from your partner and not be afraid to try new things. Don't be one of those women who only satisfy your partner but let your partner know if you weren't also satisfied in the process. It's a two way street, both need to experience what the joy of love is and can be.

 
Ok....I've gotten carried away today. I hope you dig deep inside yourself and ask if you are being satisfied. If not, become stronger and ask for what you want. Your partner will thank you for it.

Receiving and never giving isn't always satisfying to someone. We all want to give so let the other person do that for you! Thank you for stopping in. I hope you hop to my other links and learn more about me. Speak up...I want to hear from you!