Sunday, March 31, 2013

Follow along with Come Tame Me!

Meet Gabe from
Come Tame Me!

      Yep, that's him, ladies! Check out those eyes! Look deep and you'll see he still want Cassi in his arms. By the way...his biceps aren't hard on the eyes either! To imagine yourself in arms that strong, to hold you close knowing he wants you bad...that is why we read! Gabe still remembers holding Cassi close and he silently longs for her return to the ranch but he doesn't know where she is.

     I've a special treat for you this week...I'm hanging out at Brenda and Steve's blog where they've posted my interview with Gabe and it goes live Monday evening! Squeeeee! Click over there and bookmark it now!


  
      I'm picking one commenter to win a $10 gift card - and even if you don't win, I hope you still grab your copy of Come Tame Me when it's released. The day job has slowed down my writing but I've not stopped!! Get subscribed to my newsletter so you know first when it's released! I'm also picking monthly winners on April 1 for February and March! Get your subscription in!

Chat at you over at Brenda's place!