Saturday, March 7, 2015

'I Love Erotica'...NEW site for readers - Come visit us!



     For those of you out there who love erotica and all that includes, I invite you to click over for a visit and scroll through the new site. A lot of work has taken place so we could make this happen for our readers and we hope you enjoy the pages. Much more is planned for the site, but it all takes time to make it happen.
     Book mark the site so you can easily return later to keep up on new posts, new pages, new authors and books. My page can be found HERE. In the future, we hope to add social venues to chat with authors and other readers along with free stories to entice your fantasies!
     I'd love to know what you think. Feel free to leave comments on the I Love Erotica site or here at the bottom. There are blog posts over there you can comment on and we'd love if you use the social share buttons if you read a blog post you like. I've posted a smaller button (on my sidebar) for the site if you want to 'save as' so you can put a link on your blog back to the site. We'd love the extra inbound link if you're willing to do that for us. Thank you in advance and go check out our new site! Muah!