Saturday, May 26, 2012

Excerpt from Master's Email!


A Short Story

     This is an unplanned short story that I found in my files, written many years ago, and edited a bit so I could share it with you! As I worked on it, the length of the story ended up being more than the original but I don't think you'll mind! If you love spanking stories and/or happen to enjoy watching, you'll like the read. I happen to know there's a tiny bit of voyeurism in all of us.....*wicked laugh*....you can't fool me! You're just like me or you wouldn't have stopped in here! I love that you're just like me though....naughty nasty minds that love to read even naughtier stories!

     I know I said the western would be my next story but when I found this I just had to share. The western won't release until late 2012 or early 2013 so subscribe to my newsletter so you can be the first to know!

     The release date will be June 17th and to tease you just a little, I've put Master's Email out there for you to read. Click the BookBuzzr link over on the left a little further down and....happy reading, my pretties! Muah!