Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Felicity Brandon brings you more of The Kink Between Us...

When you play with power, 
anywhere can be your playground...
Felicity Brandon

     Please help me welcome Felicity to my blog this week. She'll be hanging out down here in the dungeon with us through Sunday so do stop back. She's got contests going on at her FaceBook page - stop over there to get into them. Felicity, thank you for being here with our readers who love stories of bondage! Tell us a bit about yourself. 

Felicity: Hey Tonya! Thanks for having me on your fabulous blog! My name is Felicity Brandon and I’m a writer of salacious, BDSM erotica from the UK.
Tonya: Do you have a day job?
Felicity: I’m a mother of two, which keeps me pretty occupied when I’m not writing… It’s an interesting divide between being ‘Mum’ and kinky author!
Tonya: Some of us have things we do to get into the writing frame of mind like music, or drinks. Do you have anything special you do to get into the writing mood?
Felicity: I absolutely have to listen to music when I write. I can’t explain why, but I just can’t get in the creative mood in silence! I usually put a soundtrack on in the background and then I’m away! My current favourite is the Hans Zimmer ‘The Dark Knight’ soundtrack.
Tonya: Where do you keep story ideas? Where do they come from?
Felicity: It’s a cliché, but they really can come from the strangest muses and out of nowhere! “Customer Service” was for instance derived by a chance meeting at my gym!
Tonya: Are you a daytime writer, night time writer, and do you have to be alone to write?
Felicity: As a mum, wife and general all-rounder I write whenever and wherever I can! Generally I prefer to create in the mornings, but life doesn’t always allow for this (yet!)
Tonya: What advice would you give to new authors?
Felicity: Don’t. Give. Up! Ever! Perseverance is monotonous, but also essential. Also try to write every day – whenever you can!
Tonya: Do you write better when you first have an idea of what your characters look like or do you write, then add character looks?
Felicity: I tend to add the looks as I go. I have an idea of how the key protagonists might look, but until I’m crafting the scene I never get a clear picture of them. Once I’m mid-flow those kinds of features come into focus.
Tonya: What attracts you most about men?
Felicity: Wow! Tough one! A certain sort of personality is attractive to me; self-assured, but not arrogant; confident, but not cocky. Looks are great, but there generally has to be a lot more than that for anything long lasting. Intelligence, compassion and empathy are a must as well.
Tonya: We’re dying to hear about your latest book. What can you tell us without spoiling the storyline?

Felicity: “Destination Anywhere” is the second story in The Kink Between Us series. It tells of a journey Alisa takes with her master and on this particular ride out, she crosses the line and needs to be punished – immediately! It’s a trip neither of them will ever forget!
Tonya: Where can our readers find you and your books?
Felicity: Check me out at Amazon! All of my titles are on my author page below. Stop by!
Tonya: Is there anything else you want to tell our readers?
Felicity: I honestly appreciate all of the support and reviews I receive! I love to write so much that it means it’s never a chore to work anymore! What I most enjoy is crafting that sexual chemistry between two characters and taking them on a journey of sexual exploration… I hope this comes across in my stories!
Tonya: What is your favorite night time snack?
Felicity: Here’s the truth; I am usually too tired to stay up late! My favourite indulgent snack is milk chocolate buttons, but I do my best to stay away from them! ;-)
Tonya: Do you like toppings on your ice cream?
Felicity: I’m not much of a sauce person, but I love chocolate sprinkles or just a chocolate flake! J
Tonya: What’s your favorite meal - Italian, Mexican, Thai, etc?
Felicity: I love Chinese food and you can’t beat a good steak!

Excerpts:

     “You are so wet,” you enthuse. “See how much you love to be punished, little one?”
      “Yes, sir,” I whimper, physically fighting the urge to push myself back onto your finger. I want you inside me so much. I would beg if I thought you’d take pity on me, but I know you. My punishment is far from over yet…”
Felicity Brandon, Destination Anywhere
     “All I can feel is your cock inside me, as it slides slowly in and then out of me. You are powerful and imposing as you begin to pick up the pace. You have become the centre of my entire universe. You are everything I can feel, everything I can see, hear and smell; all that I know. This is of course, exactly how you like it and exactly as it should be.”
Felicity Brandon, Destination Anywhere
     “You have chastised me, demeaned me and dismantled me, before bringing me back to life. Who would have thought all of this was possible in a grotty cubicle of the men’s room? You hold me there for some time whilst we both catch our breath. Tentatively I raise one hand from the wall and claw at your dark, luscious hair behind me. I love these tender moments between us just as much as the kinky, depraved ones.”
Felicity Brandon, Destination Anywhere

Who is Felicity Brandon?
      Writer of unadulterated, scorching stories soaked with BDSM, spanking, humiliation and ménage. I aim to write unapologetic and intense sex which will make angels weep and the devil blush...

 
Excerpt from Destination Anywhere:
     Far from home Alisa is restless and cranky. What she needs is the firm hand of her man to quench her thirst and calm her. What she needs is to be put in her place with the kind of punishment that leaves her panting and cherished. But what does it matter what she needs? So long into a road trip, her needs will just have to wait, won’t they? What she should have remembered is that where her needs are concerned, He will always be there to meet them. And when you play with power Alisa, anywhere can be your playground…

Destination Anywhere is the second 
story in The Kink Between Us series.




Facebook
    


 CONTEST - Check out my Facebook page for more information about my giveaways!