Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Boss's Pet Series - Book 5 with a CONTEST!


The Boss's Pet Series

     I love that my readers are enjoying this series but I'm seeing that many of you don't realize book 5 is also there and available at your favorite online store. The cover above (which I prefer!) is not the one you'll see in the bookstore as they won't allow that cover there so I had to change the cover some.



     Thank you to those readers who purchased a copy this week, I love you! I hope you enjoyed all of the books and I know I'm behind in getting book six out. Book six will take Nick and Sondra to Puerto Vallarta for a very special occasion so keep watch for that to release. I've been there more than a few times and I want to bring the resort into your world to enjoy with my characters!

Save this for your own desktop!!

     Share the post using the buttons below and complete the CONTACT form (be sure to pick your choice of Gift Card) to be entered into my Gift Card Contest. I'll pick a winner on August 11th who will receive a $10 card! Thank you for helping and enjoy the stories.

$10 Amazon Gift Card

Congrats to:

Mary P!!!


BUY LINKS


Amazon

(follow me!)

Barnes and Noble

iTunes


Smashwords


WHERE TO FIND ME

Website

Facebook

Twitter